ameyer13's profile picture

ameyer13's profile

ameyer13's Reviews

ameyer13 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

ameyer13's Comments

ameyer13 says: (7 years ago)
I can understand your pain, I switched to a different company and am really glad I did. As a subscriber and worker of Dish Network I have been really happy with the differences I've seen in their services. Not only does Dish offer a lot more equipment up front for free but they are also giving a lot more programming for the buck on a monthly basis. I get my HD programming for free which is saving me $10 a month and when i have had to call in, I've been really impressed with the level of knowledge and respect I receive. Dish tries to make a difference and it shows!
(Direct TV SUCKS)

ameyer13 says: (7 years ago)
I was really disappointed with the billing process I observed with Direct TV. Not only did I have a lot of problems with customer service but I was really getting over-charged and not receiving the programming I felt was even closely worth the price I was paying. I ended up starting to work for Dish Network somewhere near the end of my relationship with Direct and of course was able to get all the info I needed to contemplate switching services. I was especially impressed with the technology available through Dish and therefore I paid an insane cancellation fee and switched over. Now I have a great package for a lower cost and my receiver by far out weighs the quality of my former company and it’s dual. That alone really helps me a lot since I can get two TV’s out of one receiver and it simply takes up less room.
(Are you kidding?)

ameyer13's Messages

ameyer13 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to ameyer13