alicesmithy's profile picture

alicesmithy's profile

alicesmithy's Reviews

alicesmithy's Comments

alicesmithy says: (4 years ago)
That happened to me too. I won the $2000 prize but the screen flashed Can't award. When I started to complain I was told to go the forum page which I did. When their explanation didn't satisfy me and I made additional comments, nothing nasty, they censored me and remove my comments. I have been fighting with the EA help, HA!, since August only to be told their investigation showed that I did NOT win the prize. When I asked to get a copy of that investigation I was told to have my attorney contact their attorney. When I tried to get that information no one could give it to me. When I contacted their PR department they passed the buck also.
(Pogo unfair, unethical, unhelpful, and I want my money back)

alicesmithy says: (4 years ago)
(Pogo unfair, unethical, unhelpful, and I want my money back)

alicesmithy's Messages

alicesmithy hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to alicesmithy