alessier's profile picture

alessier's profile

alessier's Reviews

alessier hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

alessier's Comments

alessier says: (3 years ago)
My husband and I brought two brand new phones from a cricket store at 69th and Federal in lemon grove on June 27th. A day or so later my phone was getting extremely hot, so hot couldn't even hold it to your ear. I took it back to the store we purchased it from, explained the situation. The guy took the back off looked at the phone and said it was the battery. He gave me an 800 number for the warrenty and said call them, tthey will send you another phone, bring it back in when you get it and we will download all your info off the old phone and then you send the old phone back.

I went home tried to call the 800 for several days. After being on hold for up to 60 minutes, I finally was able to talk to someone, July 11th. The girl took the requested information and said someone would be calling me back to get credit card information, because they were not allowed to take that info. After several days with no call, I called them back and had to be on hold again with 45 calls ahead of me just for the girl to tell me your order placed in the wrong batch. She was the only customer service person that really tried to help me. She put my order in the computer correctly and transferred me to someone that could take that credit card info. I gave the credit card info and was told that my phone would be arriving tomorrow, July 15th, it arrived, but only the face of the phone.

I called back the next day July 16th and was told we do not warranty batteries. That is our policy. So I asked how am I going to resolve this problem? I just brought a brand new phone with a defective battery and being told there is nothing they can do about it that is our policy. You sell defective devices and the customer has to turn around and come out of pocket and purchase something else that should have been included with the initial purchase. This is BULLSHIT. Cricket was a ok store before being acquired by AT&T. You suck
(Cricket Wireless)

alessier's Messages

alessier hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to alessier