ak123's profile picture

ak123's profile

ak123's Reviews

ak123's Comments

ak123 says: (7 years ago)
(Do not Buy this product)

ak123 says: (7 years ago)
I have the EXACT same issue. I have been working with br111 claims department for more than a year and I have the e-mail documentation to prove it. My floor is breaking apart and all the stair nosing is splitting or totally broken on two stair cases. First they said they would honor the warranty and that I could work with ANYONE to install. They put me through a VERY LONG and painful process in order to get the product. They asked for a labor bill. I sent the labor bill in many times. They kept not responding or saying they did not get it. I have worked with more than 4 reps over the past year. In July they told me they could not honor the warranty because it was due to faulty install. I had install at Lowes. Lowes is now working with them to try to get them to warranty and they called BR111 and the BR111 said they would not honor the warranty and laughed at the Lowes rep!!!!! They laugh at you when you call for warranty issues after a year!!!! CRAZY AWFUL COMPANY!
(Do not Buy this product)

ak123's Messages

ak123 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to ak123