abuelack's profile picture

abuelack's profile

abuelack's Reviews

abuelack's Comments

abuelack says: (6 years ago)
Having exact same problem, except my Samsung dryer is barely a year old. Had to wait four days for a Sears service technician to come, and then he told me a new belt had to be ordered which will take at least a week to arrive. Her said he has asked Sears to give him 2-3 belts to have on his truck since this repair issue is so common. . . .but they will only give him one and he always uses it immediately. So now we have company coming and. . . . too bad Samsung/Sears customer! At least I know not to buy another Samsung dryer. . . an expensive lesson as my “high tech” dryer was not cheap.
(Samsung Broken Dryer)

abuelack says: (6 years ago)
Exact same problem except my dryer is barely a year old. . . the technician who came out said it will be at least 7 days before he can get the belt as they only give him one at a time and he always uses it immediately as there are so many repairs for this issue. So I will have not been able to use my dryer for at least 10 days by the time it's repaired. . . . of course, feeling frustrated, angry and put out for the inconvenience that my broken 'high tech" dryer has caused. . . I use it every day and now have company coming. . . .too bad, Samsung customers! I'll not be buying another Samsung appliance.
(Samsung Broken Dryer)

abuelack's Messages

abuelack hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to abuelack