aaaa's profile picture

aaaa's profile

aaaa's Reviews

aaaa's Comments

aaaa says: (10 years ago)
Yes, it appears that when 'taking' orders, bloomex is very proficient..it's in fulfilling them that they seem to have such problems.

aaaa says: (10 years ago)
Bloomex's 'policy' states: We may substitute with items of GREATER VALUE, and Items of SIMILARITY....Clearly in these cases and many, many I've read about online, this is a policy that's NOT being adhered to. chocolate in my opinion is not 'similar' to cheese...and the tiny chocolates you sent were hardly on par re: value as the large assortment of gourmet cheese that was to be in the 148.00 basket I ordered.

Bloomex constantly appears to be substituting items of far lower value in place or what's actually been paid for. This is fraudulent activity.

The very nature of this business, dictates that very often the recipient and sender will not have a discussion regarding exact contents of flower arrangement or food basket reeived...If in fact I would not have had indepth diologue with my recipient on this issue..I would never have known what had been sent, and would have simply paid an exorbitant price for a tiny basket of cookies and chocolate...in the end it turns out that I paid an exorbitant price for 3 small baskets of low budget/stale cookies and chocolates...items I DID NOT WANT.

The gift baskets were incredibly skimpy..and not at ALL what I ordered. To take the attitude that 'allowing' my recipient to 'keep' them...and that somehow this is an incredibly gracious act is ridiculous. I did not order these items...If I had wanted baskets of these types I would have ordered them in the first place.

If you order a blue sweater online and receive a pair of cheap shoes instead..are you supposed to feel satisfied just because you got 'something'?..No, people order specific items and expect to GET specific items.

Regarding the credit....I used it (with difficulty as it was not listed on my account)...and once again, received a tiny/stale basket of cookies and chocolate...a whole month later and ..no cheese whatsoever.

You also made a very nice gesture of sending me an arrangement of flowers as an apology..only problem was..they were half dead upon arrival...

This company has major issues regarding both customer service and it's product.

I was told the latest basket would be picked up and I'd receive a refund. The basket still sits at my recipients home, untouched and I've been informed that the customer service rep. who told me "I'd be receiving a full refund minus the pick-up fee" was wrong.

This company has disgusting policies and a complete lack of customer care. I cannot imagine holding a positin on the "quality assurance team" and being able to sleep at night, considering the ways in which this company scams it's customers on a daily basis.
(switching items in food basket)

aaaa says: (10 years ago)
Well..the basket arrived on time, but contained only a fraction of the items is was to hold...absolutely not 1 piece of cheese in the batch (supposed to contain a large variety of 'gourmet cheeses').
This basket held nothing but cookies and chocolates..If I had wanted a basket of these items I would have ordered it.
When I finally contacted bloomex to report, (again spending much time in doing so) I was told "Our production facility ran out of certain items and substituted". (This is after I had specifically asked if all listd items would be in the basket and was told they would be).

It appears that since December when I originally ordered a food basket from Bloomex, all the way to present, Bloomex has been 'out' of cheese and savory items...why would they continue to take orders for baskets that contain these items if they don't have them?..and then charge the customer for pick-up of wrong order when they complain? customers should be notified at time of ordering that a product is unavailable and be allowed to make their own decision as to whether or not they want to go ahead and place their order.

I'm being told Bloomex will pick up the basket at some point this week and refund my money minus the pick-up charge...When I asked why I should pay the charge for pick-up when it's due to an error on the part of bloomex, I was told 'it is company policy.'

This company is a disgrace. Once again, I can only imagine how often these 'cheap' baskets devoid of listed items are sent to recipients who simply don't relay the contents to sender..thereby the sender is paying for a much higher priced basket than what is actually received....Am I wrong or does this amount to fraud?

On a large scale, one can only imagine the customers who are scammed by this practice.

aaaa says: (10 years ago)
Today I attempted to use my credit. I have an e-mail stating that all I have to do to activate this credit is to quote my order no. However, when I did this, Iwas told that there was no credit under this number and I must have a 'coupon code'. I spent 2 (more!) hours with this disaster of a company sending 2 e-mails, making 4 phone calls and engaging in one on-line chat before the situation was remedied.

My order is due to arrive at it's destination tomorrow...Imust say I have very little faith that it actually will..

This further difficulty is the precise reason I wanted a full refund rather than a credit..this company appears to be completely inept in all of it's functions.

aaaa says: (10 years ago)
I received an e-mail back from bloomex today. They state that regarding the second basket "they did the best they could putting it together with what they had left over from the holiday rush."..NO acknowledgement of the promise to send 'the basket I had originally ordered. Michelle stressed that this basket had been 'custom made' using these 'left overs' in an attempt to satisfy the order.

In truth, this basket contained less items and cheaper items than theh first that was delivered by mistake, which contained a fracion of the items that it should have contained.

Bloomex seems to think that because they have given me a bloomex credit for the amount of my order that somehow they've made good on this. I don't agree.

Knowing what i know about them and their apparent lack of ability to provide delivery on time and to get the order correct (or at least equivalent in value)I'd be fearful to trust them if and when I decided to use the credit.
Fact is..I did not WANT a credit with Bloomex..I wanted a gourmet food basket delivered for a christmas Gift...when they failed to provide that they should have agreed to refund my money.
(aaaa)

aaaa says: (10 years ago)
What good is a credit with a company that I dont trust to a)deliver on time and b) don't trust to deliver the proper product and c) if there is a problem is almost impossible to contact without hours spent in effort?
(Snack Basket?)

aaaa says: (10 years ago)
Yes I received a credit..After 1 week of non-delivery all my time and effort and then the wrong delivery...I felt I deserved a full refund. You say you re-delivered the basket I originally ordered..YOU did not!! You delivered yet another cheap basket with a few chocolates, cookies and such when I originally ordered a basket of gourmet food items. After a week of attempting contact, once again, I'm being ignored.

I was told this was an 'error'..yet after the wrong order I was told that Bloomex had 'run out' of certain product..it appears that when my new basket was delivered, they were still 'out of product' yet chose to delivere an inferior one with hopes of getting away with it. you'd think they would have learned after the first time..but obviously this is their policy. As I've said before, more recipicients probably don't discuss the basket contents in detail with the sender.

Faye
(Snack Basket?)

aaaa says: (10 years ago)
More e-mails..still no response..

aaaa says: (10 years ago)
..and once again..surprise, surprise..my e-mails and phone calls re: this second wrong delivery are simply being ignored..

aaaa says: (10 years ago)
Yes I was issued a credit, but what I really wanted was a refund. After this exhaustive disappointing experince with Bloomex I really dont relish the idea of dealing with this company again. Yes, I was promised that the gourmet basket I originally ordered would be re-sent...and I happily accepted this offer and felt that finally I was receiving some service...But, Once again, my recipients received a skimpy little basket with some stale crackers and cookies and a few chocolates..exactly the same as the basket that had been sent by mistake the first time. It's truly hard to believe after all I went through that this happened again...an exhibition of astonishingly incompetent service.

aaaa says: (10 years ago)
Yes, Regarding the non-delivery of the food basket I ordered and then the wrong itemed delivered, I did receive a credit...however what I wantd and should have received was a full refund. I was also promised that for my troubles my recipient would also receive the gourmet food basket that had originally been ordered for the x-mas gift. Instead of the ordered gourmet basket, Bloomex once again delivered the same tiny basket full of cheap items as before. The basket contained none of the items that were to be contained in the 'gourmet basket'. Now I'm stuck with a credit for 148.00 that I have little interest in using as I have very little faith in this company delivering on time or delivering the proper item.
(BloomexPR)