ZOOMZOO's profile picture

ZOOMZOO's profile

ZOOMZOO's Reviews

ZOOMZOO hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

ZOOMZOO's Comments

ZOOMZOO says: (6 years ago)
February 11, 2013

After not being able to send this by way of Target’s website email, I decided to post this letter. Target's site kept instructing me to make valid questions or comments after I pasted the following into the appropriate section. I might or might not send this by mail.

I have hereby taken the time to bring to your attention a matter regarding a Mossimo watch, which I purchased from Target in New York State near Albany. It did not last very long without malfunctioning, that is, failing to keep time accurately.

In December, 2012, I paid to forward the watch by mail with tracking to the warrantor, Geneva Watch Group in Canton, Michigan (47440 Michigan Ave., Suite 130) 48188. I did include two letters, a copy of the original warranty grant, and on that copy a credit-card number to charge for return shipping (stated to be a required $7.00) and, if necessary, for a battery change. However, I stated that I did not believe that the problem was the battery.

In February, 2013, I received my watch back by mail in a box with no return address nor any other indication (except the postmark) about what entity had sent it back to me. On the box, the postage stated was less than $3.00. Inside the box was my watch but no paper nor explanation about what had been done or not done to the watch and why; absolutely no paper was in the box: no note about any charge or failure to charge nor anything else. Neither a telephonic number nor an electronic address for Geneva has been provided to me.

I have determined that the watch has not been repaired, and it is still malfunctioning the same as before. I am sure that it is the same watch that I forwarded to Geneva. Needless to say, Geneva, in my opinion, is not acting professionally, and it is not fulfilling its legally required warranty obligations. The watch came with a limited lifetime warranty. I figure that the warranty increased the price of the watch.

As a large retailer that carried this product and other Mossimo watches, I understand Target’s leverage in such matters. Based on my experiences, I suggest not carrying Mossimo watches in the future unless warranted by a different warrantor (other than Geneva). Also, while the watch is aesthetic, its functionality does not, in my estimation, have sufficient lasting ability to justify completely even the moderate price charged.

If your organization is able to compensate for this matter in any manner, please let me know. At this time, I do not own vehicular transportation and cannot easily visit a Target store. Also I do not believe that I could find the original receipt for the watch, but I note that Target is, per Mossimo, the exclusive seller of Mossimo watches.

Thanks.
(Target.com)

ZOOMZOO's Messages

ZOOMZOO hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to ZOOMZOO