Visiblenet's profile picture

Visiblenet's Comments

Visible.net offers custom ecommerce shopping cart software, online marketing / SEO solutions and professional video production services.

Visiblenet's Comments

Visiblenet says: (5 years ago)
This matter has been addressed with the individual who posted it. We requested that they update the review with this information as well.

Hi,

I apologize if your experience with one or more of our representatives was less than pleasant. I would be more than happy to receive your feedback, and would like it if you could contact me directly to discuss the situation. This is primarily so we can address your issue, and make any necessary changes on our end. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies, this is not the impression we hope to leave on any individual or company we speak to. If you would please call me at 888-820-5383 Ext #917. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi,

Visiblenet says: (5 years ago)
Again, we appreciate your feedback and are continually striving to improve our systems. This is one reason why we use services like MeasuredUp and other review sites and respond as soon as possible to any concerns posted.

We take pride in making ourselves available to our customers so we can receive their feedback, good or bad, and ACT on it. We take full responsibility for any mistakes or lack of action that were made during your communications with our company reps. We try our very hardest to inform and service the thousands of customers we serve the best we possibly can. Sometimes mistakes happen, we are human after all. Please let me know if there's anything further we can do regarding this or any other matter.

Hello,

I thank you for providing feedback about your experience with one or more of our phone consultants. At first I was confused because the term "custom service" was in your title. This seems to be more of a solicitation issue than a service issue. I will look into this matter as soon as possible to double check that your information has been removed for the websites you mentioned. Removing your information can typically take up to 24 hours to cycle through our entire system, which may be the reason why you received a call within 24 hours after making your original information removal request. Other reasons for this can be that you have multiple websites, with multiple forms of contact information. The original consultant may have just been aware of the one and not any other website or businesses you manage.

I am glad that you have found success with the company you mentioned in your review and hope my explanation is satisfactory. I can be reached during office hours at 888-820-5383 Ext #917 if you wish to discuss this matter further.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you continue to experience issues with solicitations.

Visiblenet says: (5 years ago)
We take our customers and any service matters they might have very seriously. This site is intended to help actual clients with actual issues related to the services we've provided. Your profile name, comments and demeanor tell us that you are neither, which takes time away from clients who may actually need our support. Please do not use resources like this unless you are a client and have an actual service issue. If you are, we're more than welcome to receive constructive feedback, that illustrates an actual problem you have had rather than your opinion.
(Great Sites, Great Service)

Visiblenet says: (5 years ago)
We would be happy to address any concerns you may have regarding any service we've provided you. Feel free to submit a support ticket here, or through our support page at http://www.visible.net/support/
(Great Company)

Visiblenet says: (5 years ago)
Read our official response to the previous comment here...

Visiblenet says: (5 years ago)
Read our official response to the previous comment here...

(Visible.net, Inc.)

Visiblenet says: (6 years ago)
As we stated in your numerous repeated posts and attempts to slander our brand, Visible.net will not take part in any revenge type discussions as your name and demeanor reflects that is your intent at this time. If you wish to take a professional approach to the situation you've supposedly had with us, we urge you to contact our staff by using any one of the methods mentioned on our website. Visible.net pursues any and all matters that deal with legalities accordingly.

Visiblenet says: (6 years ago)
These folks have posted the same complaint here three times now and are apparently very confused about how "do not call" laws work. B2B calls are not the same as B2C calls, besides the fact that they REQUESTED that we contact them by filling out our Web form, and also agreed to the TERMS and PRIVACY rules set in place by submitting the form (clearly states all our policies and procedures). We have given them nothing but help regarding the calls they received. Due to the fact that they own several websites we have several records on file which are not always grouped with one another. I recently called them to make them aware that it was all updated and to explain why it happened. Rather than leave the conversation at that, they have now proceeded to take their complaint online. Since posting this we have attempted to resolve their issue to the best of our ability and see no reason why it should have even been here in the first place as everything has been done that they have requested.

Visiblenet says: (6 years ago)
These folks are apparently very confused about how "do not call" laws work. B2B calls are not the same as B2C calls, besides the fact that they REQUESTED that we contact them by filling out our Web form, and also agreed to the TERMS and PRIVACY rules set in place by submitting the form (clearly states all our policies and procedures). We have given them nothing but help regarding the calls they received. Due to the fact that they own several websites we have several records on file which are not always grouped with one another. I recently called them to make them aware that it was all updated and to explain why it happened. Rather than leave the conversation at that, they have now proceeded to take their complaint online. Since posting this we have attempted to resolve their issue to the best of our ability and see no reason why it should have even been here in the first place as everything has been done that they have requested.
(Visible.net, Inc.)

Visiblenet says: (6 years ago)
I am the representative who has been dealing with this client. Her and her husband have had nothing but help from us regarding the calls they receive. Due to the fact that they own several websites we have several records on file which are not always grouped with one another. It may have taken some time to get them all updated, but when it did, I called them to make them aware that it was all updated and to explain why it happened. Rather than leave the conversation at that, they have now proceeded to take their complaint online. Since posting this we have attempted to resolve their issue to the best of our ability and see no reason why it should have even been here in the first place as everything has been done that they have requested. I use Firefox everyday and am a developer myself, I have never seen the site looking the way they've described, so that's not exactly accurate. Also, we never called to yell at anyone, only to resolve their original issue. Makes me wonder what else isn't accurate about their review.

Hi Becky,

We are terribly upset that you've experienced an issue with one or more of our consultants. If you wish please contact our main line and ask for Matt F. I will be sure to get your issue addressed if it hasn't already been taken care of. It does take up to 24 hours to cycle through, so if you notice anything after that, please let me know.

1   2   Next   Last