Treva's profile picture

Treva's profile

Treva's Reviews

Treva's Comments

Treva says: (6 years ago)
I have the same experience that you have. I wish I could gather enough people to start a class action. This product has totally altered my life. I no longer use thus but my feet are damaged for life. I will be posting a review.
(Stay Away From Ped Egg)

Treva says: (6 years ago)
I am experiencing the same thing. I can't wait to write my review.
(Stay Away From Ped Egg)

Treva's Messages

iluvmy2 says: (6 years ago)
omg, i promise im having the same problem!!! its not fair, my life feels like a big secert because of this, all i ever try to do is hide my feet now, when i wear flip flops, i try not to flop them too high, thats how badly and insercure i feel about my feet now, and on top of that, i have a boyfriend who loves to rub feet, but no, not my feet, i dont think so, i would never even let him see, know, or feel this damage to my feet!!!, and it all happened right after i started using peg egg!!!, i cant believe this!, i find somebody with the exact problem, my feet have black, spot like marks under them, my feet always feel rough now, and its very irriatating!

iluvmy2 says: (6 years ago)
omg, i promise im having the same problem!!! its not fair, my life feels like a big secert because of this, all i ever try to do is hide my feet now, when i wear flip flops, i try not to flop them too high, so that no one can see the bottom of my feet, thats how badly and insercure i feel about my feet now, and on top of that, i have a boyfriend who loves to rub feet, but no, not my feet, i dont think so, i would never even let him see, know, or feel this damage to my feet!!!, and it all happened right after i started using peg egg!!!, i cant believe this!, i find somebody with the exact problem, my feet have black, spot like marks under them, my feet always feel rough now, and its very irriatating!

Send a message to Treva