Tobias's profile picture

Tobias's profile

Tobias's Reviews

Tobias hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Tobias's Comments

Tobias says: (6 years ago)
We bought 3 tickets to the Snowman show last weekend Nov 26th in London and at arrival we found out that the show would not start until Nov 30th. Lastminute.com's customer service doesn't show any responsibility regarding this matter and while I spoke to a manager he told me the show was cancelled earlier that morning ( although customer service didn't say this know when we were calling to find out what was going on standing outside the theatre an hour before the show should start and was directed to the venue where Chicago is playing, hmmmm ). Anyhow, customer service and especially a manager should know better than trying to blame the theatre when the banner on theatre and its websites does say Nov 30th!!!! I wish I had went there instead where I would have also saved £10/ticket paying £32 rather than £42 per top seat ticket!!!! I would have serious thoughts before involving lastminute.com in family plans! If they screw up, no responsibility, lying customer services, and you would have thought one would get tickets to the show when it is playing... but oh no!!! If you are very upset and chasing them you might get a 'goodwill' voucher that will not even cover the tube tickets for you and your family. I leave the rest for you to judge!
(lastminute.com)

Tobias's Messages

Tobias hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Tobias