Tenacious's profile picture

Tenacious's profile

Tenacious's Reviews

Tenacious's Comments

Tenacious says: (4 years ago)
hird attempt to send you a response. Sorry if you have already got this.

I got all my money back plus costs two days after the Notice of Issue was served at their offices. I have now submitted an additional claim for compensation for the inconvenience and distress caused. I included a named second defendant in the claim: the infamous 'V" who does most of their forum responses and was the person who phoned me when I originally cancelled the order 5 months ago. She agreed the refund in the absolute knowledge that I would not receive my money back within the 30 legal limit. It will be interesting to see if they defend it and what the judge will say about compensation.

I have received a response from Action Fraud and this has confirmed all my suspicions. You should definitely report your case as this will only help them create their case.

I can send you copies of the letter I wrote to my Local MP, and the Home Secretary and Business Secretary if you like. It needs people power for the authorities to take action against these criminals. email me at kogilviewhite@gmail.com and I'll send them and the response from Action Fraud.
(stevw724)

Tenacious says: (4 years ago)
Got the refund 2 days after they received the Notice of Issue for my Money Claim Online. I have now submitted a new claim for compensation for inconvenience and time wasted. I named a second defendant from their customer services dept - the infamous 'v' as I believe the employees are just as responsible in perpetuating this fraud as the directors. It will be interesting to see if they defend it and, if they do, what the outcome would be.
I have received a response back from the Police at Action Fraud. This response will confirm all your suspicions. I've also written to my local MP, and the Home Secretary and the Business Secretary. Happy to provide you with copies. Just message me on Facebook or LinkedIn ....Kevin Ogilvie-White
(Tenacious)

Tenacious's Messages

Tenacious says: (4 years ago)

stevw724 says: (4 years ago)
Thank you for your advice which after forty days awaiting a refund I will now take. I trust you eventually received a refund?

Send a message to Tenacious