TammyElizabeth's profile picture

TammyElizabeth's profile

TammyElizabeth's Reviews

TammyElizabeth's Comments

Hi Eileen,
You may be interested in the on-line blog from a Toronto Journalist. She is quite interested in consumer complaints and has followed the pathetic history of this particular company.
Please see:
(eileen123)

TammyElizabeth says: (9 years ago)
I completely understand. Please read my review. I had ordered a bouquet also for a funeral. I was told it could be delivered the same day (Sat) and would be there for the service Sunday. Sunday morning if I hadn't checked me e-mail I would not have known that they change the delivery date to Monday. Said it was ordered after the same day ordering time. This was not indicated when I ordered. In fact the represetative said she'd call the funeral home to ensure they were open Sat evening. No Flowers!!!! NO REFUND!!!! They want me to credit my next order!!! can you believe it?! The company is run with call centres. You can not contact a "Customer service department"- you're expected to leave a message and they'll have someone call!!!! It's an absolute pharse!!!!! Will never deal with this company again. I just hope consumers read reviews like ours so others won't get as ripped off as we have!
(Poor service)

TammyElizabeth says: (9 years ago)
later received an e-mail update from Bloomed indicating that they can not cancel my order- either they want to bill me a 25.00 cancellation charge or they suggest I credit my next order...can you believe that?!!! I will never place an order again and I can't even reach someone in customer service to dispute it. The company is run by call centres. They can not connect you to customer service. The number they give you to call is the 1-800 number which prompts you to make an order or change your existing order...most times you're expected to leave a message. OH....so unbelievable frustrating. Has anyone had similar issues with this company? I'll certainly spread the word about the very poor service...not to mention it is the last thing needed during the loss of a loved one!
(very unhappy)

TammyElizabeth's Messages

TammyElizabeth hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to TammyElizabeth