SunnyinFL's profile picture

SunnyinFL's profile

SunnyinFL's Reviews

SunnyinFL's Comments

SunnyinFL says: (7 years ago)
I am interested. Notice how now they have their website under maintenance? We definitely need to come together on this to shut these people down.
(sensorysoundfraud)

SunnyinFL says: (7 years ago)
Yes, please do book another DJ and don't rely on these people. I still haven't had anyone from their company call me back nor have I received my refund. I still urge you to send them a cancellation letter along with a copy of the email confirmation they sent you and keep copies of it. Also, I'm not sure what state you're in, but write to your State Attorney's office with a complaint, as well as to the KY State Attorney's office (that's where their headquarters are located). I'm hoping if enough of us complain that an investigation will pursue and hopefully this man, Ron Daniels a.k.a. Ron Doyle, can get what he deserves for scamming so many consumers. If you haven't done so already check out the address you have for them in your state, it most likely is one of those UPS Stores mailbox.
(SunnyinFL)

SunnyinFL says: (7 years ago)
Daneenap, your story is exactly my story. Ryan is not returning calls because it seems to me like they have no intentions of refunding our money as they advertise. I have already put in a complaint with my State Attorney General's office and with my local BBB, but I am not stopping there. Today I put in a complaint with the FTC. It's easy to do, just google Federal Trade Commission and fill out their complaint form online. I have also downloaded KY's State Attorney General's complaint form and am in the process of filling it out and mailing it. I urge you and all other consumers who have been scammed by this company to do the same. United we can hopefully make a difference and bring this company into the eyes of the proper authorities. If you are thinking about hiring this company, DON'T!!!!! STOP!!!!! and go with a local known DJ instead. This company does not live up to its' promises nor do what they say they're going to do. I must say they did call me in the months prior to my event to ask me to put more money towards the event with the lure of giving me a 10% discount towards the total. I'm so glad I did not give this company any more than the original $100 deposit.
(No Refund Received)

SunnyinFL's Messages

SensoryFraudSound says: (7 years ago)
I unfortunately was told that I had to pay 100% up front. GET YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY INVOLVED!!! I had my cc company call to deal with them in their legal department and one week later their website is under maintenance. Lets get a class action suit together. Does anyone know a lawyer? These people are scam artists and are involved in wire fraud.

MEM3 says: (7 years ago)
MY WEDDING IS COMING UP ON JUNE 19 AND WE CANT GET ANYONE TO CALL US BACK. I SURE AM GLAD THAT WE ONLY GAVE $100 AND HAVE TIME TO BOOK ANOTHER DJ.

Send a message to SunnyinFL