StephenB's profile picture

StephenB's profile

StephenB's Reviews

StephenB's Comments

StephenB says: (5 years ago)
As I walked into the Kawasaki dealer, I was excited. This was to be my new transportation and a fun one at that. We went through the paperwork and all was going well until I was hit with a crazy high interest rate from the bank. My credit is very good and the rate should have been much lower. But, I was stuck. GE was the only one the dealer would use. After eating my discontent I got my motorcycle. Since then I realized the appalling mistake I made. GE is the only bank I know of to not allow any online services for loans. I mean none what so ever. To setup auto pay you have to go to your bank and try to get them to put all your information on paper with their letterhead or GE will not take it. You can call in your payments, but they hit you with a large fee. If you send a payment but it gets delayed in the mailing they hit you instantly with a fee almost a quarter of your payment then they call you early in the morning to say well that's on you. I checked with another bank to buy the loan out and switch to them, my interest will be a quarter of what GE is using to rip me off. Never, ever use this company. They are money hungry and create the worst possible customer experience.
(GE Money Bank)

StephenB's Messages

StephenB hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to StephenB