SpoedNick's profile picture

SpoedNick's profile

SpoedNick's Reviews

SpoedNick's Comments

SpoedNick hasn't written any comments yet.

SpoedNick's Messages

leon04 says: (4 years ago)
Hi,There i applied for a passport onn the 02-07-2014 together with my fiance i must leave for Lesotho on the 28-08-2014 my fiance received his passport a week after we applied i contact Home Affairs Roodepoort almost everyday to enquite about it when im licky and the answerd the phone they will tell me its still processing, last week Thursday my fiance that is working for Correctional Services went there to enuire and they told him that my fingerpronts is not verified (clouldnt they tell me that from the start) anyway i went there on Friday the 15-08-2014 and Tembi assist me to verify my fingerprints she said that i must call Monday 18-08-2014 to find out if it is ready for collection i phone and the phones was just ringing evantually when i got through Debra/Winnie answerd my call she tols me that they off line i can contact Pretoria same storie Pretoria dont even answer there phones I MUST HAVE MY PASSPORT I MUST LEAVE ON THE 28-08-2014 FOR LESOTHO AND I REALLY DONT HAVE MONEY FOR A TEMPORARILY ONE PLEASE HELP MY NAME IS GAIL HUMAN 680419 0058 080(083 898 1362)

Send a message to SpoedNick