SilverSuspension's profile picture

SilverSuspension's profile

SilverSuspension's Reviews

SilverSuspension hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

SilverSuspension's Comments

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
Learn how to spell and don't expect an apology. And Americans are fat and eat junk food all the time. I see them all the time.
(sottish possers)

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
You know damn right! Thanks for putting people in their place. I love disney and I'm a teen. And I practice spells and magick so it upsets me that people think it's so horrible. Someone booed my comment for Wizards Of Waverly Place :/.
(I think its great)

I love Oscar Mayer!
(unhappy)

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
Tell me about it! The guy from direct T.V. assumed that we would be okay with having mostly Spanish channels and we barely have any English channels. My sister and I get so frustrated haha.
(Poor Customer Service)

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
I Believe Disney Is Trying To Connect With The Kids' Regular Behavior. School IS like this now.
(quality of most shows on now)

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
if she believed she could do whatever she wants she would not give a damn what anyone thinks and go party with Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton Already! Im sure she has some respect, she does work with her father!

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
She'll Learn The Finger Later on In Life!
(teaching children bad things)

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
well good for YOU your kid is safe from people gawking at her in streets! THE CLOTHES DON'T MAKE THE MAN
(inappropriate role models)

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
You People Swear Like They're Making Out On Screen! Im Sure Your Kids Have Seen Worse Than Disney.People Can Still Experience Things Even Though They've Got a Blindfold On.
(kids/teen shows)

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
Wow I Can Imagine Your Kid Will Learn To Cuss Too!
(Hannah Montana)

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
Well Disney Is NOT HER PARENTS! And If You Believe The Internet So Much You Would Have Read That Her Parents Are Trying To Discipline Her! Keep In Mind That Once A Scandal Is Out Paparazzi Will Try To Make More Scandals. They Need Money Too!
You People Act Like Your Kids Are Always Gonna Be Saints. If You Teach Your Kids Discipline Then You Shouldn't Worry About Them Posing For Naked Pictures.
(Hannah Montana)

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
Well, most of the animations are now on Toon Disney. Not everything is Disney related, but theres still some magic in it.
(It must go)

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
The Reason Why They Would Ever Feel Embarrassed is Because of Complaints From People Like YOU. I Think Children Shouldn't Be VIEWING the Photos First of All. If You Were Careful Your Kids Wouldnt Come Across Them. So You Shouldnt Be Worried About a Thing

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
I'm sorry to burst your bubble of negativity but they don't teach us how to do that. They put a girl as a wizard! That's the male witch so they aren't exactly informing us since they haven't informed themselves. They're just trying to change up the variety of shows. Witchcraft IS NOT BAD. I should know since I do spells and magick regularly. You need to be more open minded.
(Wizards of Waverly Place)

SilverSuspension says: (8 years ago)
I think all you so called "mothers" need to give Disney a break. They ARE NOT POSTING THESE PICTURES ON DISNEY. SNEAKER NIGHT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PHOTO VANESSA TOOK AND SHE IS OLD ENOUGH TO BE DOING WHATEVER SHE CHOOSES TO DO AND SHE DIDN'T CHOOSE FOR THAT PHOTO TO BE LEAKED OUT. Disney is disappointed in them and taking them off the show wouldn't work since in every child show there is always someone who will end up doing something wrong. It'll just be repeated history. Not letting your children watch Disney is OUT THERE for photos that aren't even brought up on the channel. Let THEIR parents and Disney handle the people that are doing inappropriate things it's not your place to do something that is not your responsibility.

SilverSuspension's Messages

SilverSuspension hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to SilverSuspension