Sergio1000's profile picture

Sergio1000's profile

Sergio1000's Reviews

Sergio1000's Comments

Sergio1000 says: (3 years ago)

Not happy with cable TV so I cut it off!!!!

After having Comcast TV and internet for 12 months here in Michigan, I am disgusted with it already. My cable bill went from $105/month for TV and internet to $156/month in 12 months and by the way programming got worse This almost felt like price gouging. I did not change programming at all and all changes were made by Comcast. It seems to me Comcast is billing you for something all the time and costs more than it's worth!!! I will say most of the programming is commercial oriented and from what I remember most while watching XFINITY TV are commercials, commercials commercials!!! Even while watching something you will get commercials until you get sick to your stomach over it!!! Pathetic!!! You will probably get a commercial while you read this post to! Comcast will club you to death with commercials!

I loved watching some old programs when I first moved here to Michigan on XFINITY. Comcast took those programs off after several months and will no longer show them so that was a major disappointment for me. Customer support is the only good thing I can say about Comcast. People working for Comcast are very nice people and always helpful, polite and professional. Whenever I used support they always solved whatever technical problems that I experienced.

If I were to reinvent Comcast, I would allow customers to have more content and control over content for less.
(Comcast Xfinity)

Sergio1000's Messages

Sergio1000 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Sergio1000