Seecka's profile picture

Seecka's profile

Seecka's Reviews

Seecka hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Seecka's Comments

Seecka says: (4 years ago)
I have been a loyal GEICO customer for over fives and never once used my policy. But recently involved in a minor accident when the other driver opened his door into my car as I was reversing into a parking space. My nightmare began after the accident in dealing with GEICO customer service. Without getting the details of the accident, they concluded that I am at fault 100% although the other insured carrier were willing to entertain my claim. I have since reached out to GEICO customer service at least 20 times via telephone and emails. I have even wrote an appeal letter over 6 weeks now with no response, but my premium has gone up as a result of the accident. All I can come up with is that they needed a reason to increase my premium. As "preferred customer" I can't imagine what the customer service is for any regular customer. That's why I am taking my business else where at a much lower premium. I am in the process of filing a formal compliant with the Insurance commissioner and the Better Business Bureau. Enough is enough. All they want to do is collect your money.
(GEICO)

Seecka's Messages

Seecka hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Seecka