Schedar21's profile picture

Schedar21's profile

Schedar21's Reviews

Schedar21 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Schedar21's Comments

Schedar21 says: (7 years ago)
Dear Mr Abruzeeze:
As you are aware I met with your wife on Nov 9th and delivered to her the glasses personally after we corrected the situation. I did explain to her that the reason I had not reply when you first left me a message on Nov 2nd is because I was out of the country on Vacation. There is no way I would deliberately not answer a message, I do apologize if that was the impression.

After meeting your wife and delivering the glasses as you know she was very pleased and said she greatly appreciated our efforts in rectifying the situation with the glasses and informed that she would definitely continue to come back to us in the future.

I greatly appreciate your feedback, as you both are aware improving the quality of our service as well as our patient's satisfaction is our main priority as a Company.

I look forward to seeing you and your wife in the future.

(ALL AROUND TERRIBLE!!!!)

Schedar21 says: (8 years ago)
I work for Eye Doctor's Optical Outlets and I am sorry to hear about your experience. I apologize for the inconvenience and would love to hear from you. You didn't list the store you visited and that would also be extremely helpful. We will be looking at all the reviews posted and will go back into the Stores and use them as learning tools so that we can better our company as well as our customer Service. My name is Schedar Gonzalez, I am one of the Area Managers for the Tampa and Brandon locations. You can reach me at (813)971-0471, if I am not available at that location they will definitely tell you where I am that day and I will personally call you back and see what I can do to make your experience with us a better one. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your input and have a great day!!!!

(Eye Glasses)

Schedar21 says: (8 years ago)

Schedar Gonzalez
(Eye Doctor's Optical Outlet)

Schedar21's Messages

Schedar21 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Schedar21