Scammedonetsy's profile picture

Scammedonetsy's profile

Scammedonetsy's Reviews

Scammedonetsy's Comments

Scammedonetsy says: (3 years ago)
This seller has now posted the following on their new site:

"Sadly there has been some confusion online about this website, it sucks because I was unfortunate enough to pick a name for my profile site which matches someone's store. This is website which was built to show off my costumes and for my blog, it is not now nor ever has been a store. My name is Imogen, not Sherry... or Sherrywal whatever. If you see the reviews please understand that my website has only been up since February/ March and is still incomplete. I am not Sewsmitten commissions. There is a sewsmitten shop but it is not mine and it is not here. :D Thank you!"

The above statement misses the fact that I have stated she did this while selling as a seller on Etsy, and demonstrates an attempt to "hide her tracks". I never stated that I purchased from SewSmitten.net - only that the person who has opened this site is the same individual that ripped me off for $250. If you visit her site, you will also see that the browser tab still displays "SewSmitten Commissions".

To be clear, the aliases: Imogen, Imogen Valentine, Sherryval, and Sherry Imogen are all the same person, and have been verified using publicly available information. These are all aliases for Lisha Davis. I feel very strongly that this individual should not have the opportunity to ripoff future customers under any name. All further updates to this issue will utilize her legal name, which in addition to the aliases Imogen and Sherryval, are the names she used while communicating with me. All the information posted in this complaint is publicly available.
(Non-delivery/fraud)

Scammedonetsy says: (3 years ago)
Discovered that this seller is now operating outside of etsy under several names, including Sew Smitten Commissions, Sew Smitten Creations and Sew Smitten Seamstress, among others. Even with insistence from law enforcement, this seller still refuses to refund my money.
(Sherryval Disney Cosplay/Costume)

Scammedonetsy's Messages

Scammedonetsy hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Scammedonetsy