SavySHopper's profile picture

SavySHopper's profile

SavySHopper's Reviews

SavySHopper's Comments

SavySHopper says: (4 years ago)
POOR customer service....a ticket with a connection was sold to a 15 year old girl; at the end of the first leg the connection no longer existed; the bus station was closing and she was put out on the street in an unfamiliar city; she had to call her sister to come over an hour one way to pick her up which was just as far if she had picked her up at her original location. Grey Hound was informed about this "error" and refused to do anything; NEVER use Grey Hound again.
(Greyhound Bus)

SavySHopper says: (6 years ago)
when I was charged for a months service but had never received my intro packet I called customer service to cancel and was offered an additional "30 days free"... no one bothered to tell me it could not be used on a public computer. I never received my free postal scale and ended up being charged for 2 months service. Even though I never used the service I was refused a refund.
Big scam.
I will never use labels from sites that use stamps.com until Stanps.com makes this right.

Big scam.
Now I never use lables from sites that use stamps.com

SavySHopper says: (6 years ago)
Big scam. Now I have my own computer but I will not use any postage labels that use stamps.com
ie amazon and ebay
(stamps.com trial)

SavySHopper says: (6 years ago)
I did the trial offer and never received my intro packet; unable to use postage because no one told me it could not be used on a public computer; never received my free postal scale. When I called to cancel customer service offered to give me an additional 30 days but I ended up getting charged for 2 months instead. What a scam.

SavySHopper's Messages

SavySHopper hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to SavySHopper