Sarah579's profile picture

Sarah579's profile

Sarah579's Reviews

Sarah579's Comments

Sarah579 says: (8 years ago)
What do you expect. You have tattoos and dreadlocks. I'm not insulting you but you do have to understand that most people out there don't want their spouse to look like that. I aggree with 'sono'. You are picky. I found my husband with this service and I'm not alone. Just be more positive in life. You'll get farther much quicker.
(In July 2006, I went into the...)

Sarah579 says: (8 years ago)
I couldn't have said it better myself 'Sono'.

'HotMama', you need to listen to 'Sono'. You have kids. That's not something most men out there want to get into. I don't have kids but I was divorced a few years ago. I accepted the fact that I might just end up alone. I was honest with myself and ended up happy. You should try it sometime.

I also think that you should try to stop expecting people to be perfect. There is no such thing as a perfect guy. You have to work to make your relationship perfect. Be more open minded and give this service the benefit of the doubt based on the fact that you expected them to be perfect.
(Dating parameter)

Sarah579 says: (8 years ago)
I agree. They don't owe you a thing. This company is extremely successful and has helped an endless amount of people across the country. It doesn't deserve to have people like you slander them in the worst way possible. I met my husband here and a few of my close friends have similar stories. Maybe you should read positive reviews before you blow things out of proportion.
(Their contract is a trap)

Sarah579 says: (8 years ago)
I love this service. I found my husband here and all these negative reviews are false.
(Elite Personal Search)

Sarah579's Messages

Sarah579 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Sarah579