SUMMER517's profile picture

SUMMER517's profile

SUMMER517's Reviews

SUMMER517 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

SUMMER517's Comments

SUMMER517 says: (4 years ago)
PHENIX CITY AL LOCATOIN- I came in with a coupon for a $10 spray tan, and that was the only service I was wanting at the time. I ended up leaving with a sign up for 3 month service- that I didn't even realize was 3 months long, and that I would be charged $85 per month.. that's the most I have ever paid to tan anywhere, then once I realized what I had gotten "pushed into", it was too late to cancel. During the 3 months, I spent around $350- THATS JUST INSANE!! I am not even tan- and I found out this was because I was tanning in the wrong beds the whole time, but of course didn't find this out until I wanted to cancel. I was very interested in the stand up bed, its one of my favorites, and one of the reasons I agreed to get the best package- but it was BROKE THE ENTIRE 3 MONTHS. I was made to believe there were no lower level bed packages offered, so I felt like the most expensive package was my only option to get tan. When I called and complained a month before I cancelled, I was not offered an apology, was not told about a different way to tan that would be better for me, nor was I offered a discount of any kind. That was when I requested a cancellation, they said well you are still set up until July 31st, but if you want to cancel you will have to come in the store and do that (and of course this is because they want to try to talk you out of it, its all about getting as much money out of you that they can), but she only said to come in before the END OF THE MONTH- She never mentioned I had to come in before the 25th! I think Palm Beach Tan is the biggest rip off for a tanning salon there is. And if the staff is so knowledgeable, then why didn't they tell me a better way to tan, such as doing the level two beds in between the level 4's, they only mentioned this to me the DAY I CANCELLED. Then they try to charge me for another month, since I didn't come in by the 25th of the month to cancel, but that's not fair- when I spoke with Shannon, she said I only had to come in before the end of the month- which is a scam that they say that, because they know they will rope people in for another month.. such a scam, I'm so disappointed. Another thing that really aggravated me is that every time I came in, I would get lotions pushed on me to buy... just like car sales men do, bombard you every time you come in. So ridiculous, I will not use PALM BEACH TAN ever again, and I will NOT recommend them to anyone. I can get a better tan going to a MOM & POP salon for $30 a month.
(palm beach tan)

SUMMER517's Messages

SUMMER517 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to SUMMER517