Rmerline's profile picture

Rmerline's profile

Rmerline's Reviews

Rmerline hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Rmerline's Comments

Rmerline says: (5 years ago)
I wish my mother and I have read these reviews. We would never have contracted with sears for remodeling and flooring. We were very disappointed for the length of time it took for the job to be completed. we were promise 4 to 6 weeks. Job dragged 3 months and half. Most of what we discussed were not included in the contract. The back splash my mom picked out were not delivered. The tile subcontractor put up wrong wrong. We asked to have it replaced with the correct one. Sale person came by we pick it again and we still didn't get the right one. We were forced to keep what was up there because of the length of time it took for the project to be completed. Another set tile was set and the grout didn't match the other one already set on the wall. Call project manager Jason by the way has no customer service training . Always rushing you in conversation. He doesn't care of what you dissatisfied in . Jason after several call stated he will looked to see what color grout was put in and going on two weeks now no call back. We were promised interest free that never happened. very first bill interest started to accrued. Informed salesman Anthony stated region manager will look into it. Communication with salesman started great but as I started to complaint it diminished. we were promised $500:of the bill for the wrong tile we will wait to see if sears going to keep their promise. My electricity was used to cut off cabinets and dry off refacing material also for cutting floor tile. My mother and I weren't home and the tile contractor (David)had my daughter to sign completion of certificate stating we are satisfied we the job. My daughter know nothing about the work. Unethical!!!!!.We are disappointed with the lack of response and professionalism we received from the team. We trusted sears as a big company to deliver quality work.
(Sears Home improvement)

Rmerline's Messages

Rmerline hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Rmerline