Reviewer101's profile picture

Reviewer101's profile

Reviewer101's Reviews

Reviewer101's Comments

Reviewer101 says: (7 years ago)
Headaches galore. TAM apparently hasn't got the memo that customer service has been invented. Typical needless bureaucratic Brazilian crap that keeps me away from my home country. No email contact so you have to call them for any and everything. You can't trust what agents say because rules vary from one agent to the next and if you insist (by producing a printed page from TAM's local office) that you were assured something all you get is, "No, that's not our policy."

The co's site has a "contact the president" hotline that makes it look like they're oh-so-accessible but try calling that number: you get nowhere. Whatever it is you're trying to get done they just can't help you.

And the 12-hour direct flight from Paris in a seat that's probably been used for 25 years was anything but pleasant.
(TAM Airlines)

Hi Mike,

You left a message on my review of Citibank. I'm not very happy with Citibank and would have closed my account weren't I living abroad.

The problem was a while ago with an e-payment I submitted. I called customer service and the not-very-good English speaker assured me in every way my payment would be processed over the weekend, in time for my payment deadline on Monday but it never was. When I contacted customer service again they said payments aren't processed over the weekend and brushed me off.

I had to pay late charges etc. for the late payment, which I'd have asked a friend to make for me in person in the US had the rep not assured me it'd be processed in time.

The right thing to do would be for Citibank to refund the fees I had to pay to AmEx.

Regards,

Ana
(MikeCardace)

Reviewer101 says: (7 years ago)
What a bunch of jerks! Trying to do business with them for the first time because they have good prices but it's not worth the headache. They have provided the RUDEST customer service EVER. 3 email exchanges were enough for them to prove they are indeed the most egotistical, full of it company EVER! Nightmare.
(Terrible Customer Service)

Reviewer101's Messages

Reviewer101 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Reviewer101