RX350's profile picture

RX350's profile

RX350's Reviews

RX350 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

RX350's Comments

RX350 says: (8 years ago)
AT&T U-VERSE COMMENTS;
I TRIED TO GIVE AT&T ANOTHER TRY ON THEIR NEW PRODUCTS FOR TV,PHONE,AND INTERNET SERVICE.
THEY AGAIN PROVED TO ME WHY I DO NOT HAVE AT&T.
I LIVE IN A 700 CONDO COMPLEX IN SOUTHINGTON, CT.. WHEN I ORDERED THEIR MOST INCLUSIVE PACKAGE IN JUNE 2010, THEY FOUND OUT I WAS THE ONLY UNIT NOT AVAILABLE FOR U-VERSE. THEIR COMMENT WAS I WOULD BE HOOKED UP AUGUST, AFTER THEY REPAIR THEIR SYSTEM. IT IS NOW 10/20/10 AND I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM AT&T, AFTER NUMEROUS CALLS.
I GAVE UP ON THEM AND SIGNED-UP WITH COX AND RECEIVED A GREAT PACKAGE WITHIN 10 MINUTES OF MY PHONE CALL.
THIS WHAT I CALL GOOD SERVICE, AT&T SHOULD GO TO A CLASS WITH COX AND LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT CUSTOMER RELATIONS.
SINCERELY;
NEVER AT&T
(AT&T)

RX350 says: (8 years ago)
AT&T U-VERSE COMMENTS;
THEY AGAIN PROVED TO ME WHY I DO NOT HAVE AT&T.
SINCERELY;
NEVER AT&T
(AT&T)

RX350's Messages

RX350 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to RX350