Pica's profile picture

Pica's profile

Pica's Reviews

Pica's Comments

Pica says: (8 years ago)
I don't know that much about CVS since I've only had prescriptions filled there 2 times and both times I had a problem. On the first one they set it for automatic refill, after I told them not to.On my 2nd visit to an actual CVS Pharmacy the prescription was written for 2 months supply with 3 refills, they gave me 1 month supply.
My Prescription plan with AT&T who hired CVS Caremark to adminster the plan requires we use them for maintenance drugs on mail order. It sure is inferior to our previous company Medco.
Because of this I use Walgreens when I need prescription right away and believe it or not they fill your prescriptions right and I've heard them trying to solve problems for other customers.
So maybe, if you don't have the "time" to actually help customers your are in the wrong business or your company needs more employees.
(PHARMACY TECH FOR 14 YEARS)

Pica says: (8 years ago)
Bernice if there is a refill CVS makes it automatic refill and calls to tell you it's ready. You have to specifically tell them not to set up automatic refill that you want it one time only.
I know it's not the right thing to do that but they do. They do a lot of things to try & force you to purchase only from them.
My brother-in-law was a Pharmacist with CVS in N.C. and that was common practice.
(CVS PHARMACY 4030)

Pica says: (8 years ago)
ajdoherty I can see you have had similiar results from Caremark. Unfortunely, I have no choice but to use them since they are AT&T's hired them to adminster the employees prescription plan. Ugh, before long I will have no hair left from pulling it out when dealing with Caremark
(Absolutely Abysmal)

Pica says: (8 years ago)
Awful service. I'm a retired BellSouth Employee and when they changed from BellSouth to AT&T we went from a wonderful prescription plan with Medco to an awful plan with CVS Caremark.
I order my prescriptions and it takes a week or 2 for them to even ship or showing it pending.
With Medco your online orders got fast prompt service.
Now my medicine is often out before I ever get a new shipment from Caremark.
If your Company is thinking about going with Caremark prescription plans, beg them not to. Contact other members of your company and have them request a different company.
Just AWFUL service and prices.
(cvs/caremark)

Pica's Messages

Pica hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Pica