Peeka's profile picture

Peeka's profile

Peeka's Reviews

Peeka hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Peeka's Comments

Peeka says: (6 years ago)
I have a Magic Jack and I like it and it works fine. The problem is that Magic Jack will not accept a prepaid visa gift card as payment for additional year(s). The Magic Jack web site states that prepaid cards can be used. See their FAQ response to "What forms of payment can I use?" When I talked to their chat personnel, they logged the problem to their "engineers". In the meantime, they were unable to credit my acct for 1 more year of service while the problem is being worked on. It was only $19.95. My complaint is that they should be able to renew my account while their "engineers" are fixing the problem ... it is only $19.95!!!
(Magic Jack)

Peeka says: (6 years ago)
(Magic Jack)

Peeka's Messages

Peeka hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Peeka