PediPawsHater's profile picture

PediPawsHater's profile

PediPawsHater's Reviews

PediPawsHater's Comments

PediPawsHater says: (9 years ago)
TXRTST: You are absolutely right about all of this. This is the exact thing that I went through. It's a complete scam! My order was $40.96, and I called to upgrade my shipping because there is not a shipping option on the website. Instead of upgrading my shipping, I'm assuming the customer service idiot cancelled my initial order and placed a new one (which I did not authorize). In the long run, I was charged $40.96 and $47.96. I did not receive my item for Christmas as promised. I cancelled "both" orders and requested a refund. I received a refund for $47.96 but not for the $40.96. I requested a refund 12/22 and it's 01/26 and I have yet to receive a refund after repeatedly calling and being assured a refund is being processed. The customer service reps BLATANTLY refuse to allow callers to speak to management. I used to think that working customer service would be a drag because of having to deal with the public. If you want to get your anger out, just get a job at PediPaws. The company allows representatives to talk to customers as though they are dogs. I would NEVER order something from TeleBrands again. WalMart has PediPaws and RiteAid has the file refills.
(Tricked into ordering 3)

PediPawsHater's Messages

PediPawsHater hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to PediPawsHater