PISSED21's profile picture

PISSED21's profile

PISSED21's Reviews

PISSED21's Comments

PISSED21 hasn't written any comments yet.

PISSED21's Messages

sunshinezz says: (4 years ago)
Has anyone had any luck getting a refund in Colorado from GDV? We have had a similar situation and have never been able to use ours in 5 years- no availability and horrible service. Would love some advice on how to proceed. Thanks!

random12 says: (6 years ago)
@Pissed21: Is this company also related to Global Vacation Network in Ann Arbor, MI? If it is, we'd definitely contact Attorney General in Michigan ASAP. Thanks for the info!

@Mr. Konopka: I've read so many complaints about the same company from other States. If this company is just a scammer, why are they still allowed to do business? A lot of people got ripped off thousands of dollars including us. They told us if we canceled, we wouldn't get our money back. We can't sell our package to anyone now. It was such a high pressure sale that they kept us there until past 12 midnights from 8 PM appointment. When I said that I would have to do research first on this company before making a decision and after giving them a hard time with tons of questions, they said, they had a good rating and blah blah blah.. Until, I became helpless because my husband already gave in and I felt like I had to sign the agreement "with a gun on my head". It was impossible for us to cancel within 3 business days after the initial agreement signed and I felt they played us around not only when they gave us trashy gifts (a camera and DVD player) that didn't last more than 3 months but also, they got tons of excuses to delay with all requested vacation times that we submitted. I don't trust them anymore. Is there anyway that the Attorney General can help save many couples and families from being ripped off like this? It is not fair to the rest of us because economy is still very tough to many of us. Please give us some insight. Thanks in advance!

konopkaj says: (6 years ago)
I am investigator with the Attorney General in Florida. I would like to talk to you if you are willing to contact me. 561-837-5000 x122. John Konopka. Thank you.

Send a message to PISSED21