NothappywithMitch's profile picture

NothappywithMitch's profile

NothappywithMitch's Reviews

NothappywithMitch's Comments

NothappywithMitch hasn't written any comments yet.

NothappywithMitch's Messages

mitchsucks says: (7 years ago)
VERY DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES!!
I am VERY UNHAPPY with the ethics of this company. I purchased the DVDs and one of the balls and that was ALL I purchased. As I did my checkout, I was offered other products (Boost vitamins, etc) that I declined. Since placing my order my credit card has been charged 2 times for the boost vitamins and is setup on auto deductions on my credit card. Also, without my knowledge or approval, I was added to a website membership program that I NEVER signed up for. It was never mentioned during my checkout process and I never agreed to join this membership. When I called the company and inquired about the website membership and how I got signed up for it, they told me that it is automatic and not something you have to approve. They told me that it was outlined on the purchase order that they sent to me with the product and that my card would be charged $19.99 per month. I asked the Supervisor Sarah for an address and a name of an executive at the company that I could write a letter to and she refused to give me that information. This is a very deceptive company!!

Send a message to NothappywithMitch