Nothappy1's profile picture

Nothappy1's profile

Nothappy1's Reviews

Nothappy1 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Nothappy1's Comments

Nothappy1 says: (8 years ago)
I have been trying to subscribe to uverse. My sales rep has gone completely out of her way to get me set up but my order is in cacellation and has been there for a week and no one knows why. I recieved a confirmation e-mail for something i did not even order so being in cancellation mode no one can help or it seems that way.I have been told cancellation should take 24 to 48 hours well it has been a week so someone needs to get this problem fixed asap or i will have to go to some other service (verizon would love to have my order) I would even speak to the top head of customer service if they would call me. I am not getting any answers to my problem and neither is my sales rep who is doing everything in her power to get me signed up. If this is that big a problem I will be the first to tell them where they can take there service. I have used AT&T for a long time but if this is not resolved pretty quick i will be going somewhere else for my service and that includes my cell phone service. thanks for the time to post this and at&t honcho's call me if you want but probably will not hear from you.
(AttUverse)

Nothappy1's Messages

Nothappy1 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Nothappy1