NorCal's profile picture

NorCal's profile

NorCal's Reviews

NorCal's Comments

NorCal says: (7 years ago)
GO UVERSE!! AT&T U-verse of course as the new kid on the block faces an uphill battle against incumbents like Dish Network, DIRECTV, and cable companies like Comcast. Potential subscribers should compare DIRECTV vs U-verse or any other option that may be out there. But with new technology and strong bundles of service, U-verse aims to be a long term player in the pay television market.
(NorCal)

NorCal says: (7 years ago)
Really??!!...It sounds like horror stories when you describe your experience with UVERSE...I have nothing but the BEST experience with At&t's UVERSE ever!!! I mean I love it! The Techs were most supportive they gave my numbers that i could contact them directly,showed me how to use the product until I was comfortable,very knowledged in every question I had,The sales person who came to my door was on point about every detail that comes with U_Verse..figured what we would save and what bundle was best for my family..And the savings was huge!! much more to offer that any company out there HANDS DOWN!! To sum it up..Go for the UVerse challenge..They are giving you free install,savings off for one year,prices that beat what youre currently paying now and giving you more for the money!If you have HD and are looking for a Cheaper way to truly enjoy your digital in its truest form GO UVERSE!!
(ATT U-verse)