Nataliya's profile picture

Nataliya's profile

Nataliya's Reviews

Nataliya hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Nataliya's Comments

Nataliya says: (9 years ago)
I had a same story. To bad for me I red your note too late.
(Sample Review Style: n1 wireless...)

Nataliya says: (9 years ago)
First - I ordered two cellphones and N1 INC charge my CC more than twice for shipping, next- items, with I ordered, were different, but when I called to Customer Service, they gave me a choice : credit for $79.00 (from total with I paid $120.98 ) or nothing!!
Customer Service Representative screaming on me, when I asked to talk with a manager, it was a same story! No any wishes to help- just screaming! I working in a phone company as a CSR, so I know how to speak with a customer ( by the way, I was more than polite ), and I want to let you know- DO NOT EVEN THINK TO ORDER SOMETHING ON www.n1wireless.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(www.n1wireless.com)

(www.n1wireless.com)

Nataliya's Messages

Nataliya hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Nataliya