MrKleanso's profile picture

MrKleanso's profile

MrKleanso's Reviews

MrKleanso's Comments

MrKleanso says: (3 years ago)
Time Warner Cable mailed me a coupon for a free OnDemand movie. It was allegedly a 'thank you' for putting up with some shoddy service for a week, or so. We followed the instructions on the coupon, ordered the movie, went online to our account and entered the coupon code to redeem for credit. One billing cycle came and went. No statement credit. Two billing cycles came and went. Still no statement credit. I contacted Time Warner to inquire about the free-movie credit status. They couldn't find a record of it on our account. When I started to get annoyed with the customer service rep, she credited my account $5.99 against a $6.99 movie (Ain't Them Bodies Saints). If you're going to give a free credit, Time Warner Cable, give the free credit. Don't make the customer spend half an hour chasing it down. I'm wondering if this is occurring on a broader scale: Are there other Time Warner Cable customers who had a similar experience? And, if so, isn't this tantamount to fraud -- misleading a customer to order a movie under the premise that the order will be 'free,' then -- for whatever reason, intentional or otherwise -- not honoring the free credit unless the customer comes looking for it? If it's happening on a mass scale this is something that the FCC should look into.
(Time Warner Cable)

MrKleanso's Messages

MrKleanso hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to MrKleanso