Michelle22's profile picture

Michelle22's profile

Michelle22's Reviews

Michelle22 hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Michelle22's Comments

Michelle22 says: (4 years ago)
This company is a complete scam!! I regret the moment I clicked on this link I saw on Facebook about an amazing Alore anti-wrinkle cream serum
I ordered a TRIAL BOTTLE for £3.95 of course thinking it could be a good cream and maybe I'd decide to buy it! and 2 weeks later I realised they've already took a payment of £86. I was so upset and frustrated.
Because I am in the UK and they are based in America I sent an email support@tryalore.com first asking to cancel this subscription and demanding a refund. I sent the email 6 times and NEVER GOT A REPLY!
1 day later I called them UK toll-free 0-800-014-8778 and of course they said I agreed on a auto/shipment when I accepted the terms and condition and did not cancel within the 14 days of the trial period. I said they were not up front with the way it works.
I didnt even know I was accepting an auto-shipment subscription. The lady was just saying she couldn't do anything because I didn't cancel before and those were the terms.. After 5 minutes trying to argue with this women asking for my money back, I asked her to put me through her manager. Finally she did, but basically her argument was the same, you agreed and maybe it was a misunderstanding!! No! They are a scam! its not a misunderstanding, they charge you in a dishonest way and never make clear that you are actually paying for a "trial bottle" if you don't call and cancel the subscription.
And actually if you do call and cancel within those 14 CALENDAR days, you need to send the bottle back with registered post! its absurd. I kept saying all this terms and conditions were not up front and they don't even send an email or any sort of information with the product saying: remember you have 14 days to try the cream, if you don't cancel your subscription within this period we will charge you $86 pounds. OF COURSE NOT! THEY KNOW THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE!. The funny things is I mentioned to the lady that there are so many unhappy, FRUSTRATED customers because of their dishonesty and the way they advertise this product, leading you to believe you are only trying the cream as a trial offer, and she said she was not aware. Of course they are!
I said that there are so many complaints online about people in the same situation as me and she said> well we are selling now in the UK so we are obviously doing it right! How can they get away with this!?? She kept saying it was a Misunderstanding! of course they get to STEAL YOUR MONEY and then say its a misunderstanding but they wont give you your money back!
I insisted I wanted my money back and didn't want the cream and mentioned I was calling the Better Business Bureau and she said the BBB is aware of their practice, but I know they are not accredited. So I got even more frustrated. Funny enough she then offered to refund 50% . I carried on arguing that I wasn't happy and that I felt sorry for the people who think will try a cream and then will be billed without even knowing.

She sort of kept saying she couldn't do anything else, that she was being very generous!!! I asked to speak to someone else in a higher rank, but she said no one would be able to help me more... and basically said that was all she was going to do for me, so I hung up the phone. I did get £43 back, but thats not even the point anymore!! I am just worried that there are so many people loosing a lot of money because this ALORE company is taking advantage and are not being clear and honest when their trial bottle offer. Actually the lady said is not a trial bottle is a trial period, of course That is not written on the website!!!
I am going to submit complaints everywhere I can and also contact Facebook and tell them about this company, because they should know they are taking advantage and they are a SCAM!
If you have been billed, don't be afraid and call them and be persistent! and ask for their names!!
(Alore)

Michelle22's Messages

Michelle22 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Michelle22