Melodious's profile picture

Melodious's profile

Melodious's Reviews

Melodious's Comments

Melodious says: (8 years ago)
I think you are mistaken. Talent6 discloses everything when you sign up. They record every single phone call. What I would suggest to do is call member support, 800.710.4210, and ask to hear the phone call when you signed up. I guarantee they disclosed those fees to you. Sometimes the phone call goes by fast and a lot of information is given to the client and they don't remember things such as that. Let me know what happens.
(SCAM)

(SCAM)

Melodious says: (8 years ago)
"MisterMC" If you truly used to work for Talent6, like I do, then you would know that we are not a scam and we do not "steal" casting calls off of craigslist.com. We call all our casting directors or they call us to put there needs on our site. It doesn't make sense for us to "steal" casting calls off of craigslist.com... If a casting director needs our help finding talents then they call us and we gladly help them out.

Melodious says: (8 years ago)
Guaranteed Talent6 can not do that with your credit card "JackieBrown". Talent6 is a creditable business. Maybe you forgot to cancel?
(scam/refund)

Melodious says: (8 years ago)
You can get your money back before 90 days, it's the law. You have 3 days to get out of any legally binding contract. And getting contacted is the whole point of our service, that way you get work/money, haha... And honestly if you live in the middle of nowhere why would you think that movies would be in your area? I understand you may have felt "pressured" but it's over the phone, if any point in time you did not want to register you could have simply told the agent or disconnected the call. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.
(Not Happy at all)

Melodious says: (8 years ago)
Here is another example of how Talent6 is helping our members break into the entertainment industry... Check it out! http://www.prweb.com/releases/ryanseacrestchance/talent6/prweb2852924.htm

Melodious says: (8 years ago)
This is not true at all. I guarantee that if you contacted our company, Talent6, that the member support agent would gladly play back the call to you where they clearly stated to you at the time of registration "your $45 if fully refundable IN 90 Days if you are not contacted by a casting director or producer." I would suggest giving them a call because you may have misunderstood what you were told. 800.710.4210 We record and monitor all calls to make sure that everything is stated verbatim and clearly to the client. Any questions feel free to ask. Have a good day.

Yes I proudly have worked here at Talent6 for 2 years now. Ya of course I
would say great things because I get to see what happens on the inside and I
know that we are a great company and that everyone who works here are great
people. I have been in every department here and each one is ran greatly
and legit.
(Talent6 Great company)

Melodious says: (9 years ago)
Hi Nikki I am a representative from Talent6. I am disappointed to hear that our service did not work out for you. It seems in your comment that you have some unanswered questions about our service, let me explain. Now when each client joins T6 they are explained our guarantee. T6 quarentees that if you are not contacted by a casting director/producer within the first 90 days then at that 90 day point your $45 is fully refundable. Like you said if you were contacted for a casting call that in your portfolio you stated no interest in, on your portfolio you can choose a bunch of different categories that you would like to be contacted for work, if that casting call doesn't "fit" then no that would not void the money back guarantee. Another casting call that doesn't count against the money back is non-paying casting calls, unless you submitted to it which we cant control that.

The monthly fee. When you and everyone else signs up as a client of T6 we explain that we give you 2 weeks of free access to submit to casting calls, after the two weeks the service does automatically continue at a monthly rate of $34.90 unless it is canceled. We understand that not everyone can afford to pay the monthly fees and like yourself if they don't have a lot of casting call in there area its not as supplemental to lets say someone in LA or NY. That is why we give you those 2 weeks to check it out, if you don't want it simply cancel it before your 2 weeks. If you cannot remember when your 2 weeks are up you can always simply call our member support and they will gladly help you, you are given their number multiple times in the conversation when you sign up. You said that you were charged the first monthly fee. The reason why we suggest that you don't cancel it and wait till right before your net billing date is because if you cancel you will not be able to use the month you payed for. Since you payed for it it would only be practical to use it. And unfortunately the monthly fees are not refundable. Please call our toll free member support and they can help you to their fullest extent, 800.710.4210 or you can always contact me and I would be more than happy to answer your questions/concerns. T6 is a great company and we want everyone to be happy and make their dreams come true. I would like to assist you in this situation, please email me your name so i can find your portfolio with us so i can see what I can do for you. melody.poloklein@talent6.net. Have a wonderful week.

Melody Polo-Klein
Talent6
(I just wanted to be an extra!)

Check it out.

Melodious says: (9 years ago)
We are not a scam here at Talent6. We run a legitimate business with many, many happy members.
(nifm)

Melodious says: (9 years ago)
You bash them for trying to help you? Crazy...

Melodious says: (9 years ago)
When i signed up they explained everything to me. Maybe you weren't paying attention. Because on there terms and conditions it stats "...the monthly fees are not refundable...", and of course if its a 90 day guarantee then you would have to go out with the full 90 days, just like many other services. Too bad you did utilize the service though, its a great way to get extra $, i use it and love it.

Melodious says: (9 years ago)
I agree, Talent6 is a great website to use to gain exposure in the entertainment business. And its very low in cost. I use it and love it.
(Hang On A Minute)

Melodious's Messages

Melodious hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Melodious