MCPtz's profile picture

MCPtz's profile

MCPtz's Reviews

MCPtz hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

MCPtz's Comments

MCPtz says: (8 years ago)
Three things already, just from signing up.
First off, my tv and internet does work. It's not like I'm paying for faulty equipment.
When I first called for TV+internet, the sales person offered me the most expensive package. I had to tell her precisely what I wanted, saved me 20$ a month. I expected this because good sales people always do this.
Second, I specifically only needed the tech to turn on the switch at our building. I can go pick up the box and modem at our local office. But NO, I had to be there during their ridiculous '2 hour' service window, which ended up 3 hours by the time the tech left. All the guy did was find the switch, turn it on, bring the box/modem up, and plug it in. I didn't need him to enter my residence. I am perfectly capable of plugging things in and checking they work. I even specifically asked if the tech can just flip the switch while I am at work, I will go get the boxes from a local office, and check the connection. No sir, no way, no how. Comcast has never heard the word 'yes'. It's just a scam to get 'installation fees'.
Third, I directly asked for a box with HDMI to both the telephone sales representative, and POINT BLANK I asked the tech if the box had an HDMI port. He DID NOT answer my question. I asked him again, 'Is there an HDMI port on this cable box?' He again did not answer. I looked for myself, there is no HDMI port, but fortunately, the DVI port and audio port worked, so I saved myself some hassle. But the entire hassle could have been avoided if they wanted to SERVE their customers.

Bad company, produces negative workers who only know how to say 'No' to their customers.
I do not need an "apology", I need customer service.
(Comcast)

MCPtz's Messages

MCPtz hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to MCPtz