Lollypopguild's profile picture

Lollypopguild's profile

Lollypopguild's Reviews

Lollypopguild's Comments

Lollypopguild says: (2 years ago)
Caremark has the absolute worst customer service!! I was getting treatment for an ulcer during which the MD put me on Carafate 1gm QD. I was on the medicine for 3 months, well this is the magic number that Caremark considers certain medicines to become a maintenance medication. I didn't think anything of it at the time because I got better and was taken off the medicine but then the ulcer came back and my MD put me back the Carafate. I couldn't fill the medicine because Caremark was forcing me to mail order it. I tried calling them and explaining that I hadn't been on the medicine in some time so it wasn't maintenance and that I was in extreme pain with the ulcer, they didn't care. They said it would take at least 2 weeks to ship me the medicine if the script was faxed that day! It was a Friday of a holiday weekend, so let's go with 2 1/2 weeks minimum. So I am to delay treatment of my condition for 2 weeks? I'm an RN, BSN and that is just ridiculous. State of FL employees is switching to Medco January 1, 2012 and I called them and they said they would be more than happy to let me go ahead and fill a one month supply at my local Target. Thank you for real customer service. Take a lesson Caremark!
(CVS Caremark)

Lollypopguild's Messages

Lollypopguild hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Lollypopguild