Leemiles's profile picture

Leemiles's profile

Leemiles's Reviews

Leemiles hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Leemiles's Comments

Leemiles says: (5 years ago)
This is proof that big corporate dental groups aren't for me or anyone. I'm on to your game using your general dentiststo act as feeders to your specialists ... Where the money is. Your not going to change but you lost two potential customers ( my wife and I ) as we saw the same SOP in both our cases.

Lee Miles
860 805-1285
Delray Beach, Fl
(Gentle Dental)

Leemiles says: (5 years ago)
My wife and I tried the Delray office. We're not babes in the woods and it was clear that their goal is money. We went there because they are "in network". However they referred both of us to procedures that are expensive and above market prices. So their general dentists find and then recoment more expense work not covered by insurance.
Bottom line since I was paying for the work I choose a dr. that I've had experience with. Two factors: one is only half the work was necessary and that work was more the $1300 less expensive for half te work or $2600 had the whole work been required. Bottom line they use the general dentist to recomend you to one of their other dentists. It's a feeder system. Advice: these large groups are out for the buck. CORPORATE DENTISTRY AT ITS WORST.
(Unethical Billing Practices)

Leemiles's Messages

Leemiles hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Leemiles