LZserve's profile picture

LZserve's profile

LZserve's Reviews

LZserve hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

LZserve's Comments

LZserve says: (1 year ago)
We do our best to make sure every customer is happy and it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation. We’d like to learn more about how we could have improved your experience with us, or if you just wanted share exactly what happened so we can do a better job for other Customers in the future. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience via help@legalzoom.com, I look forward to hearing how we can make this right.
(Unable to perform legal services)

LZserve says: (3 years ago)
I could not be more apologetic about your experience and really want an opportunity to make things right. I am the social media manager & can be contacted via help@legalzoom.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
(Contact existing customer)

LZserve says: (3 years ago)
We're so sorry about your experience with LegalZoom. We are constantly striving to ensure the satisfaction of each customer, and it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation. Please contact me directly so we can resolve the issue for you. You can reach me at: help@legalzoom.com.
(Stay away - their customer service is worse than no customer service)

LZserve says: (3 years ago)
We are sorry to hear that you were being charged for a service that you were unaware of. It looks like you may have opted in for LegalZoom to serve as your Registered Agent. We can assist you with both cancelling the subscription & with changing your Registered Agent. You can reach me directly via email at help@legalzoom.com. I look forward to hearing from you so we can get everything resolved for you.
(Legal Zoom - Charges showing up on my credit card almost a year after finalizing all my LLC paperwork)

LZserve says: (3 years ago)
We apologize you didn’t have the best experience when contacting us. We do our best to make sure every customer is happy and it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation. We’d like to assist you with a resolution. Our website has a “Contact Us” page that displays our email contact & our business hours as: Monday–Friday: 5 a.m.–7 p.m. PT
Saturday: 7 a.m.–4 p.m. PT
Closed Sundays
Please feel free to contact me directly via help@legalzoom.com at your convenience; I look forward to hearing how we can make this right.
(Legal Zoom charges my credit card twice, website is horrible has false information, no email contact!)

LZserve says: (3 years ago)
We're so sorry about your experience with LegalZoom. We are constantly striving to ensure the satisfaction of each Customer, and it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation. We would like to try and make things right. Feel free to contact us directly via help@legalzoom.com.
(Long wait times for customer service)

LZserve says: (4 years ago)
We're sorry to hear that you did not have the best experience with LegalZoom. We want to make it right. Please contact help@legalzoom.com and we will assist you with a resolution.
(Legalzoom.com fraudulent charges)

LZserve says: (4 years ago)
We couldn’t be more apologetic about your experience with LegalZoom & you deserve better. We try to do our best to make sure every customer is happy and it seems that we fell short of that goal in this situation. I would like to research the details of your concerns and try to make things right. Please contact me directly via help@legalzoom.com.
(no progress after 6 weeks)

LZserve says: (4 years ago)
We couldn't be more apologetic about your experience with LegalZoom & you deserve better. We try to do our best to make sure every customer is happy and it seems that we fell short of that goal in this situation. I would like to research the details of your concerns and try to make things right. Please contact me directly via help@legalzoom.com.
(Legal Zoom LLC)

LZserve says: (4 years ago)

Please contact me directly at help@lzserve.com so I can resolve the registered agent situation for you.
(Do Not Rely!)

LZserve says: (4 years ago)
I would like to extend my sincerest apology in regards to your less than great experience with LegalZoom. We do our best to make sure every customer is happy & it seems we fell short of that goal in this situation. I would like to help with a resolution. Please contact me directly at help@legalzoom.com.
(Horrible)

LZserve says: (4 years ago)
It is very important to us to try and correct the situation when a customer feels there has been a misunderstanding or an error in the service and/or product at LegalZoom. We would like to assist you with a resolution. Please contact me directly at help@legalzoom.com.
(Do NOT use them for divorce case!!!)

(divorce)

LZserve says: (4 years ago)
I would like to extend my sincerest apology in regards to your less than pleasant experience with LegalZoom It is very important to us to try and correct the situation when a customer feels there has been a misunderstanding or an error in the service and/or product at LegalZoom. When we make a mistake, we want to fix it. I would like to learn more about your situation & try to make things right. Please kindly submit your contact & account information to Chyna@lzserve.com & I will review your order history.
(Legal Zoom - A Total Rip Off Firm For Patent's - Save Your Money & Stay Away)

LZserve says: (4 years ago)
It is very important to us to try and correct the situation when a customer feels there has been a misunderstanding or an error in the service and/or product at LegalZoom. When we make a mistake, we want to fix it. We would like to learn more about your situation. Please kindly submit your contact & account information to Chyna@lzserve.com & I will review your order history. We look forward to speaking to you & hope to make your experience with LegalZoom a better one.
(Legal Zoom, taking extra $459.00 from my bank account)

LZserve's Messages

LZserve hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to LZserve