KwikeBiz's profile picture

KwikeBiz's profile

KwikeBiz's Reviews

KwikeBiz hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

KwikeBiz's Comments

KwikeBiz says: (10 years ago)
If the 'powers that be' wish to talk to me about my successful transaction then they are welcome. I had a very good experience when buying from josephspencer.com and I'm willing to say so. If I could make something myself out of these free templates I would do, but I can't so I 'buy in' and I'm happy. If you have a greavance with this particular individual then I suggest you contact them directly and make your point in person. Using the anonimity of the internet to post slanderous comments is a cowards way and should discouraged, imho.

KwikeBiz says: (10 years ago)
I have absolutely NO complaints after my eBay purchase from josephspencer.com, only praise I'm happy to say.

There is NO obligation to use their hosting (unlike a lot of other eBay sellers). There are NO 'hidden' costs in the small print (unlike a LOT of other eBay sellers) and there are NO transfer costs (unlike a lot of other eBay sellers.

The price you see is the price you pay. If you need the sites setting up then it is a service that can be provided. The hosting can be provided too if that's what you need, there's nothing wrong with that imho. This guy runs a business, not a charity. The licenses are so you can only put one site on one domain, it is clearly stated on auctions and on his website. The guy's watching his 'six' so as not to be ripped off. If there were any copyrght issues then there are proper ways to deal with it.

Templates are also freely available, you only have to google for them, but they're blank ones - no websites on them. If a person has put the work in and 'add value' by using their brains (and maybe freely available stuff) to turn them into something useful then good luck to him.

The service I received was very professional and curtious and there's not many eBay sellers I can say that about! I did have a problem or two and josephspencer.com went above and beyond what they needed to do to sort it out, and quickly too. The problem was put right by them (on my hosting) at no cost and in very good time.

These are the good guys (imho) and as the response shows they have some happy customers too, me being one of them. I would buy from again without hesitation.

Now if you want to complain about eBay sellers then lets start with those that sell sites for a few dollars and then stick you with a 12 month/$10pm/100mb (crap) hosting account in the small print, and want $20 transfer/admin fee, outside of eBay. Or those that have their own registrar (not the godaddy clones) and can take back what you've legitimately paid for - lets all complain about something worth while for once.

Lets not all dis a guy for getting off his backside and at least trying to make a living. 'Nuf said.
KwikeBiz
(JosephSpencer.com)

KwikeBiz's Messages

KwikeBiz hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to KwikeBiz