Kvenech's profile picture

Kvenech's profile

Kvenech's Reviews

Kvenech hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Kvenech's Comments

Kvenech says: (6 years ago)
Fed up! Stupid me applied for a a Walmart credit card. My computer died and need a new one for school but don't get paid for another month. Anyway,applied online and it said to wait the normal 7-10 days. I knew I was declined. So, I call a few days later to the CS line and they say that yes I was declined but cannot tell me why. I spoke to a nice supervisor and they said to call him back when I get the letter telling me why. Well, when I got it my they said my Transunion score was more 200 POINTS less than what I saw this morning!!! what fraud!! None of their claims are true. So, I called back to see if I could speak to the same guy and the supervisor (probably the same guy but not going to admit it) I spoke to didn't say anything. He said once its processed, it's processed. So great, my credit score drops because it was a hard hit and I was declined. Now here's the kicker. I wouldn't have applied had I known my score was that low. That score is an insult. I have NEVER had a score that low and I've had bad credit in the past.
(GE Money Bank)

Kvenech's Messages

Kvenech hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Kvenech