Kallygh's profile picture

Kallygh's profile

Kallygh's Reviews

Kallygh's Comments

Kallygh says: (7 years ago)
I am very frustrated and disappointed with GE Money Bank (GEMB). I will close all my accounts linked to this institution and avoid future business. Customer service is by far, the lousiest service I have ever received from any company. They have no business ethic, respect or consideration for their customers. For the past two weeks, I have been calling GEMB because over a month a half, they received and cashed a payment in the amount of $500 from my bank. However, they have not credited the $500 to my GEMB account. I have called their Customer Service department in more than four occasions to demand an explanation. They continued telling me that I needed to fax them a copy of my bank statement. I have complied with their request and faxed them a copy of my bank statement three times. To this date, they have not confirmed that they received the fax nor credit my account. Every time I call and request to speak with a manager, they either hang up or place me on hold until I give up. In the mean time, my account has an outstanding balance and keeps accumulating interest. I have to add that this is not the only issue that I have experienced with this company. In the past, I have sent my payments the first and the fifteen of every month and it would take them more than two weeks to credit my GEMB accounts even though, the payment had already been clear from my checking account. Overall, the interest on this account is too high, over 23%. I keep paying and my balance remains the same. I originally made a purchase of $2100 and so far, I have paid over $4000. Their outrageous interest and fees make it impossible for me to pay off this account. The only reason why I have tolerated such abuse is because; I have an outstanding credit and do not want it to be ruined by their complacency. I do not know what else to do other than report this thievery to consumers that work very hard to maintain good credit and allocate their income discreetly in such a critical economy. I originally wanted to take advantage of a year 0% interest promotion and ended up paying almost twice the amount of my original purchase.
(Unreachable)

Kallygh's Messages

Kallygh hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Kallygh