Kacky's profile picture

Kacky's profile

Kacky's Reviews

Kacky's Comments

Kacky says: (9 years ago)
PS if it was real, you would be able to NAME this imaginary judge that you quoted.

Kacky says: (9 years ago)
This web award site isn't even real. And I am thinking those movie producers that you mention in this post are going to be VERY interested that you are using their names. They have casting companies, and it sure ain't you. BTW I notice you are now selling clothing and other merchandise on your site. Is this the beginning of the end? I sure hope so. I am going to do whatever I can to aid that process. You didn't get away with scamming me, but you have stolen from too many others!

Kacky says: (9 years ago)
I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a singer. I received an email from Talent6 stating that they had copied my ad and placed it on their site, so now I was a member of Talent6. They even assigned me a user name and password. if I want them to take my ad off their site, I have to sign in with the name and password they gave me. Please, don't pay for ads that are already free on the internet.
(refund)

Kacky says: (9 years ago)
You are a scam. I posted an ad on Craigslist for a singer, and then I got email from you stating that you had copied my ad and placed it on your site, so that makes me a meber of your site. You even assigned me a user name a chose a password for me. If I want to take my ad off of your site, I have to sign in with the password and user name you gave me. You charge people money to show them listings they have already seen on the internet for free, and you don't even bother to target the auditions to the talent. You send child auditions to adults. You send ethnic auditions to white people. You are a scam.

Kacky says: (9 years ago)
They are a scam. I placed an ad on Craigslist for a singer to do 2 songs at my Eastern Star installation. I got email from Talent6 informing me that they had copied my ad and pasted it onto their website, so I was now a member of their website. They even assigned me a user name and password. If I want my ad off their site, I have to log in with the name and password they gave me. Don't pay for auditions that are already posted on the internet for free!
(nifm)

Kacky's Messages

Kacky hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Kacky