Jenlee's profile picture

Jenlee's profile

Jenlee's Reviews

Jenlee hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

Jenlee's Comments

Jenlee says: (5 years ago)
I recently purchased tickets through this site, and I was very pleased with the customer service and the timeliness in which my transaction was handled. We were a bit worried not to find my tickets , since it was a sold out Luke Bryan tickets , but I found my tickets. Prices was reasonable, and tickets were delivered within the time frame specified by the website. I was very impressed with the accuracy of this purchase.I highly recommend using this company for your ticketing needs, both in advance and last minute!
(Ticketsinventory)

Jenlee says: (5 years ago)
(Ticketsinventory)

Jenlee's Messages

Jenlee hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Jenlee