JazzySinatra's profile picture

JazzySinatra's profile

JazzySinatra's Reviews

JazzySinatra hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

JazzySinatra's Comments

JazzySinatra says: (8 years ago)
I saw the Talent6 ad in careerbuilder and thought it was a pretty cool thing. I always wanted to be on tv just for fun, so I decided to call their 800 number. I called and was placed on a brief hold, then I was taken off the hold and was answered with a very unprofessional "Hello?" Right from that moment I became suspicious, and there were very many awkward pauses as she was trying to read her "script" with the very little english she knew. I was stupid enough to give her my full name and zip code, but when she asked me for my phone number I finally decided to listen to my conscience and hang up the phone. Hopefully that is not enough information for them to do anything to me.

After hanging up I did the research, and obviously Talent6 is a fraud. They say they want all sorts of people for background work in movies...but why limit to people from ages 18 to 87? Aren't there children in backgrounds too? Well obviously those under 18 do not have a bank account, therefore Talent6 would simply be wasting their time on those they can't take money from.

DO NOT call....it took me a bit to pay attention to my conscience, but it is easy for them to suck in someone who is so passionate about being on tv or for someone who is desperately in search for a well-paying job.
(Talent6)

JazzySinatra's Messages

JazzySinatra hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to JazzySinatra