Jari92's profile picture

Jari92's profile

Jari92's Reviews

Jari92's Comments

Jari92 says: (6 years ago)
I would like to Thank Empire today because Iam a very happy customer. They contacted my husband and I and the problem was resolved to our satisfaction. Iam now more than happy with my floors and I can say that Iam more than pleased with the great results. From the customer service to the installers I had a wonderful experience. The installer guys were wonderful and knew what they were doing, service was great. Would like to also thank Tim Sherwin that went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and was very helpful. Thank You Empire for great service.

Jari92 says: (6 years ago)
I would like to Thank Empire today because Iam a very happy customer. They contacted me and the problem was resolved to my satisfaction. From the customer service to the installers I had a wonderful experience. Would like to also thank Tim Sherwin that went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Thank You Empire!

Jari92's Messages

Jari92 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to Jari92