JLFPA's profile picture

JLFPA's profile

JLFPA's Reviews

JLFPA hasn't written any reviews yet or they are waiting for approval.

JLFPA's Comments

JLFPA says: (2 years ago)
To follow up on my post, within 30 minutes of the posting, I was contacted by the Director of Customer Relations for Purebred Breeders. She was aware of the posting. Up until then, we had been dealing with low level employees who were not helpful. However, the Director took a more conciliatory approach and admitted that their salesperson had been dishonest with us and stated that he would be reprimanded. She also offered to take the dog back, and we were promised that the dog would be well-placed. We certainly hope that this has occurred. It is unfortunate that the misrepresentations occurred, that it took decisive action to obtain a response from the company, but, in the end, the company did provide us with a full refund. My wife and I are both attorneys, and certainly our understanding of the law assisted us in the process. The Director indicated that this experience was a learning lesson for its employees, and we hope that to be the case, so that no family has to undergo something like this, as this was rather traumatic for our two children.

JLFPA's Messages

JLFPA hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to JLFPA