JD34434's profile picture

JD34434's profile

JD34434's Reviews

JD34434's Comments

JD34434 says: (4 years ago)
Reordering transactions to take the largest first is a daily occurrence with PNC, although many of the large banks do it. What I ran into recently is direct deposits delayed or "lost", then not made immediately available when processed as "pending" (against their written policies) all just long enough so I could be charged six overdraft fees, then the $7 per day fee is assessed from the first day of "overdraft" rather than the fifth business day as the law requires. In addition to telling me on the phone and online that those deposits were available when they were not, they also charged me for "pending" items which had not yet been paid (which was the only way they could force my account negative, even withholding my deposits), as the resolution of posted transactions proved the next day. But then, all they say is their online banking is inaccurate and not to be used as a guideline. Then why have it at all? And according to them, I'm the idiot. You would think after the class action suit they settled and paid they would be more circumspect, but apparently they make much more than $90 million by assessing outrageous and in some cases patently illegal fees.
(Bank Scheme)

JD34434's Messages

JD34434 hasn't received any messages yet.
Send a message to JD34434